This interactive kit allows you to bring The Baking It Pretty Experience into your home. Rather it be for a birthday party or “just because” cupcakes are always a great idea any day of the week. The Cupcake Kit has everything you need to get started with just two separate ingredients grab a mixing bowl, turn on the oven and get creative! Don’t forget to tag us in your photos.
- Entire bag of cake mix
- 1 ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour cake mix into mixing bowl, turn mixer on medium speed slowly add water and mix until batter is a smooth consistency.
- Add in oil and mix until completely incorporated
- Place cupcake liners into cupcake baking pan and pour batter into each compartment until is ¾ full
- Bake for 15-20min, test cupcakes by inserting a toothpick. If no batter is on toothpick remove cupcake pan from oven and let cool for 30-45min.
- Once completely cooled, place buttercream icing into piping bag. Frost each cupcake, decorate, and enjoy!
Tips: Lets get creative!! Grab some food coloring, add a few drops of your favorite color to the frosting and/or batter and your decorating possibilities are endless.